This new, high-end leather hood design is a JT's Stockroom original that we're quite proud of! It is handmade from quality black leather, with careful attention to shaping for an excellent fit. This particular hood is great for sensory-deprivation scenes in which the wearer's sight is completely cut off.
In addition, there is no mouth-hole; the wearer breathes through two nose holes only. A special feature of this hood design is the buckling collar strap with D-ring and locking buckle. The collar adds to the secure look and feel of the hood, and also provides points of attachment in front and in back for attaching a leash, locks, chains, rope, etc.
With the addition of a small lock, the hood can be secured so that a key is needed to take it off even if the wearer's hands are free.
The buckle will work fine without a lock as well, but it's always nice to have options!
This hood laces in back using a strong leather lace strung through nine pairs of silver cinch rings. Overall, we believe you will find this hood to be of superior quality and value.
A Note About Sizing: Using a tape measure, measure around the widest part of your head, just above the ears and eyebrows.
• Forehead Circumference: 22" to 23"
• Nose Circumference: 21.5" to 24.25"
• Mouth Circumference: 21" to 22"
• High Neck Circumference: 15" to 16
" J691: Medium
• Forehead Circumference: 23.5" to 25.5"
• Nose Circumference: 24.25" to 26.5"
• Mouth Circumference: 22" to 25.5"
• High Neck Circumference: 15.5" to 18"
• Premium Leather Hoods w/ Blindfold and Gag - Large
• Forehead Circumference: 25" to 27"
• Nose Circumference: 26" to 28"
• Mouth Circumference: 24.5" to 26"
• High Neck Circumference: 17.25" to 19"
- Be the first to review this product