From KinkLab’s ElectroErotic line, made of highly conductive silicone and used with the Neon Wand, the Flex Capacitor offers an electrifying erotic experience.
The Flex Capacitor is one of the most intense electrosex toys to come out of our ElectroErotic line of products so far. You won’t need more than a standard US electrical outlet’s voltage to power your Neon Wand, electrify this accessory, and deliver your own private “Great Scott!!” moment, even though it may feel like 1.21 gigawatts when it touches you!
Designed to create endless memorable sensations, this highly-conductive silicone rubber attachment for the Neon Wand radiates power all along its surface, but its real bite is reserved for the gap between its prongs, which will create a strong and sustained shock wherever contact is made with the body.
• Flex Capacitor Length: 6.5in/16.5cm
• Prong Gap Width: .25in/.64cm
• Made of highly conductive silicone rubber
• Polished aluminum Neon Wand connector
• Compatible with KinkLab Neon Wand. Although we have not tested this product with every other type of violet ray wand, we believe The Electro Whip will be compatible with most if not all of them, providing they have the same electrode socket size.
SO much fun review by Kitty on 4/19/2017
These new Neon Wand attachments have brought really fresh excitement into play sessions with my Dom. This one has a less gradual intensity- the lower settings feel sorta like a pleasurable static shock but the higher setting had me really jolting. Sadly we couldn't use it on my nipples bc of my piercings, but getting teased around the area was exciting enough. You can get very creative with this one!