The Anal Tubular Electrode delivers electrical stimuli to specific areas within the rectal region. It is an appropriate electrode for people who are not normally anally active. Its patented design offers the ultimate in comfort, and when properly configured, this electrode stimulates the inner portions of the sphincter muscle and expands out into the rectal cavity to simultaneously stimulate the prostate and erectile tissues surrounding the prostate.
The Anal Tubular Electrode can also be used on women; the sphincter muscle is an extremely erotic area in both sexes. The smooth nerve portions of the outer sphincter are not as receptive to Erotic Electro Stimulation response as the the interior walls and interior base of the sphincter muscle platform. The unique bow expands outward, making good contact at the very inner base of the sphincter.
Proper Placement Of The Anal Tubular Electrode Within The Anal Cavity:
• Prior to inserting this electrode, thoroughly lubricate the conductive bow and the surrounding area of the anus.
• Make sure that the connecting contact on the electrode is facing forward.
• Connect your leads prior to insertion.
• Pinch the conductive bow about 1 inch below the top.
• Gently push and feed the conductive bow into the rectum until the silicone tubular platform comes into contact with the exterior portion of the anus.
• At this time, properly orient the electrode by slowly moving the conductive portion in and out of the anus two or three times.
• On the final orientation of the electrode, make sure that the silicone tubular platform makes full contact with the exterior portions of the anus.
Choosing The Optimum Electrode For Erotic Electro Stimulation:
The Anal Tubular Electrode is for use only in the rectal region. This is a singular Electrode which must be used in conjunction with another Electrode to complete the erotic electro circuit. An appropriate choice of another Electrode to complement the Anal Tubular Electrode depends on the gender of the user.
Ready for use with The PES Powerbox
Requires PES Low Profile Leads for use with Folsom power unit Dual Output PSG-MAX
Not recommended for use with The Rimba Powerbox(s)
- Be the first to review this product