Saturday, April 19th, 2014 5:00–8:00PM
Bondage Photography 101
Led by Victor Lightworship
Whether you are a full-fledged Fetish Photographer or just a Kinkster with a camera phone there is something to be learned by everyone in this how to seminar!
The day will be broken into two segments. TELL and SHOW!
To begin Victor Lightworship will present a selection of images from his book "Strictly Bondage" and TELL you the techniques used to achieve them.
After discussing his images at length the photo strobes will come on and with the help of one of his favorite models VICTOR will SHOW you his unique process in which he not only takes the photos but also appears in them!
Demonstrations will include:
• The importance of communication between Photographer and Model.
• Various ways to appear in your own photographs!
• Simple Rope techniques and how to photograph them safely.
• How to get that perfect impact shot when spanking with a paddle.
• Lighting to achieve beautiful highlights on stainless steel collars and gags.
• Appropriate choice and usage of Nipple Clamps.
• Pet Play, capturing the perfect angle of your pampered Pet.
Questions will be encouraged and answered!
About the Facilitator:
HUSTLER MAGAZINE calls Victor Lightworship's photography "Striking Bold and filled with the subtle interplay of Sexual Power"
After becoming bored with shooting "Vanilla" internet porn Victor began incorporating his life long inclination towards Kink into his daily grind and hasn't looked back since.
A Professional Photographer for over two decades Victor Lightworship is a regular contributor to Taboo, Barely Legal, Leg Sex, Naughty Neighbors and 18/Eighteen Magazines.
His work has also graced the pages of Skin Two and SECRET Magazines.
His first book Strictly Bondage is receiving rave reviews.
Located next to our retail store.
Stockroom/Syren Retail Boutique
2809 1/2 W. Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90026